I'm joining some other bloggers to give away some books and start a weekly link-up during the month of December.Our blog hop, Book Musing Mondays, is born out of a desire to promote family-friendly books and literacy activities. To kick of this new hop we are also having a giveaway! Here are all the books you can win: Mary at Mary-andering Creatively is giving away two books, 365 Pocket Prayers and A Donkey's Little Tale (a great Christmas book): Here at Circling the Story, I'm giving away this wonderful cookbook, Williams-Sonoma Food Made Fast: Weeknight: Melissa from My Recent Favorite Books is giving away a family-friendly romance! Carole from the Power of Words is giving away the novella Evergreen, One winner will receive all 5 books. To participate in the giveaway click on and complete the entry form below. You have until December 14 to complete the entries. Good Luck!
If you've written a blog post about books or reading or literacy we want to see it! We hope you'll participate by linking up your post(s).Here's how it works:
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers' posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Tweet about the link up too!